 Marketplace / Shopping / 2188
    RE: My Toys R Us Nightmare —Doug Finney
   (...) Not that I've seen, though if anyone can provide evidence of either of these ($100k or thrown out) I'd love to see them. From what I've been able to dig up, the original award was for almost $2.9 *million*, $200k for compensatory damages plus (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare —Tom Stangl
   All I did was type "coffee mcdonalds lawsuit" into the URL bar on Communicator, and the first match back was (URL) - everyone go read it. Can we PLEASE now take this to off-topic already? It has buggerall to do with Lego or shopping anymore. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)