 Marketplace / Shopping / 2165
Re: Rite Aid Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 00:48:31 GMT

Heh heh, I hit the Target and KB ToyWerks near my office at lunch today, I had
my choice of about 4 (!) sets at Target. *grin* Looks like I'm not the only
Maniac around here. Though I did manage to grab a Slave I, and I could've
gotten a couple of Pit Droids, or Battle Droids, or an opened Destroyer Droid.

-cheese

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tim Coats writes:
Matthew Wilkins wrote:

There is a RiteAid mere blocks from my house; it never occurred to me that
they stocked LEGO. *smacks forehead in disbelief* I shall peruse their
offerings forthwith!

Thanks for the tip, Timbo!

-Cheese

I hit another Rite Aid this morning on the way to work.  They had only
one Lego set in the whole store and it wasn't on sale.  Rite Aid is not
going to be another Target type clearence opportunity for us Lego
fanatics, but you might get a few small sets.  I am still kicking myself
for not buying the 12-15 copies of the Wolfpack Tower one of the old
Payless stores had in Boise for $11.00 each, though this was 5 years
ago.  I bought 2-3 but should have got them all.  Oh well!

Timbo