 Marketplace / Shopping / 2135
Re: Rite Aid Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:48:56 GMT

There is a RiteAid mere blocks from my house; it never occurred to me that
they stocked LEGO. *smacks forehead in disbelief* I shall peruse their
offerings forthwith!

Thanks for the tip, Timbo!

-Cheese

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tim Coats writes:
I remembered that the old Payless (now Rite Aid) used to have some good
clearance prices on Lego so I checked out one last night.  I found a %75
off section and got 3 X-Team value packs at $3.25 each (They might have
raised the "retail" pricetag before the %75 off but I thought it was
still a good deal.)  Rite Aid has a terrible selection of Lego, but even
a few Lego sets at %75 are great.  I am guessing this is not a
nationwide sale, but you might at least check those stores in your area.

Timbo