 Marketplace / Shopping / 2132
    Rite Aid Sale —Tim Coats
   I remembered that the old Payless (now Rite Aid) used to have some good clearance prices on Lego so I checked out one last night. I found a %75 off section and got 3 X-Team value packs at $3.25 each (They might have raised the "retail" pricetag (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Rite Aid Sale —Matthew Wilkins
   There is a RiteAid mere blocks from my house; it never occurred to me that they stocked LEGO. *smacks forehead in disbelief* I shall peruse their offerings forthwith! Thanks for the tip, Timbo! -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Rite Aid Sale —Tim Coats
   (...) I hit another Rite Aid this morning on the way to work. They had only one Lego set in the whole store and it wasn't on sale. Rite Aid is not going to be another Target type clearence opportunity for us Lego fanatics, but you might get a few (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Rite Aid Sale —Matthew Wilkins
     Heh heh, I hit the Target and KB ToyWerks near my office at lunch today, I had my choice of about 4 (!) sets at Target. *grin* Looks like I'm not the only Maniac around here. Though I did manage to grab a Slave I, and I could've gotten a couple of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Rite Aid Sale —Matthew Wilkins
   Heh heh, I hit the Target and KB ToyWerks near my office at lunch today, I had my choice of about 4 (!) sets at Target. *grin* Looks like I'm not the only Maniac around here. Though I did manage to grab a Slave I, and I could've gotten a couple of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.or.por)