 Marketplace / Shopping / 2079
    Target Sales —Tim Coats
   Has anyone noticed whether all the 75% off stuff from target is starting to show up on Ebay yet. I figure a lot of the people who buy at these sales are not going to use the toys, or even give them to someone who will, but are trying to scalp them. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Selling Target Clearance Items (Was: Re: Target Sales) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) This is more likely with Playmobil than with LEGO, IMHO. What I do is buy a lot of a set at 75% off, and then I part out 1/4 of them into lots that I offer on auctions. The 1/4 I sell finances the 3/4 I keep, and I put some serious labor into (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)