 Marketplace / Shopping / 1952
1951  |  1953
Subject:
Toysrus.com 100.00 Arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:22:10 GMT

To All,

I just got a FEDEX package with the $100 of Geoffrey dollars in it, and
a letter that was the same as the e-mail. It is a nice gesture, to be
sure, but it also serves as a good business lesson, if you don't serve
your customers, you don't get them back. Since I bought on Toysrus.com
LEGO sets for me, I am not too disappointed, but those who bought for
families are sure to be. I wonder how much damage this will to to TRU?
Time will tell.

This can be to market.theory as well.

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html