 Marketplace / Shopping / 1951
1950  |  1952
Subject:
5978 - Watta deal!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:26:06 GMT

After reading all the dim findings of my SE Michigan bretheren, I was a little
hesitant to venture for in search of good deals.  Boy am I glad I did today!
I went to one of my local Wal Marts.  Nothing great at first glance.  All the
little Adventurer sets were around 20% off.  Still high after I picked up a
dozen or so of each at 70% from Target a few months ago.  The big Pharoah set
was marked back UP to full retail.  The Sphinx Secret Surprise had a sign by
it:  Sale!  $40.  Regularly $48.  I was on my way out, and something made me
them out...  Almost made me as happy as the three $6.50 Planetary Prowler's I
got from Target in the fall.

Eric