 Marketplace / Shopping / 1948
    Re: Slim Pickings at Target —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I've seen you advocate this, but I have to, to a certain extent, disagree. Suppose you don't buy any, the price doesn't drop, and someone else buys them all? Or worse, it drops, and someone else swoops in and buys them all. Now what do you (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Slim Pickings at Target —Mike Stanley
   (...) I guess you just have to decide what's worth more to you and also decide if you're willing to gamble. I've waited and scored BIG and I've waited and scored nothing. I've also waited and seen them dwindle ever so slowly with NO price drop. > (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)