 Marketplace / Shopping / 1935
    Re: Slim Pickings at Target —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think that's the chainwide price for these (subject to local option). I cleaned out my local store of these, 5 cents a piece is not too shabby for a parts assortment that includes several trans 2x2 medium slopes. (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Advent set at Target —Will Middelaer
   (...) I grabbed 2 of these at the clearance price of $11.90 from the Target on 28th street in GR. I haven't decided whether to use them for parts or to save them for next year and give them to some of my friend's children... The Targets back here in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)