 Marketplace / Shopping / 1835
  New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I just received a new coupon for $50 off a $95 purchase at MyFamily.com. (They had a $50 off a $75 purchase coupon a few weeks ago.) Anyway, this new coupon is to bribe me into filling out one of their questionaires. If you bought something from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I believe the coupon code is attached to the survey e-amil. I don't have a copy of it on my work PC, but I belive the code is listed near the bottom of the message. -Rob. Naji Norder <n.norder@computer.org> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I actually filled out the survey and returned it, and got a Mailer error, so they may not have gotten it. So I wouldn't feel guilty if others used it ;-) However, if they were SMART, they'd check the coupon code against their db to see if you made (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)