 Marketplace / Shopping / 1802
    Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids —Will Middelaer
   (...) Steve, I think you are right. I have been to both of them but I forgot about the other one on 28th street. The one that I was talking about being a nice one is the Meijers just off the exit to the highway, just off the path you would take from (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids —Larry Pieniazek
   Will Middelaer wrote: The one that I was talking about being a nice (...) That's the Cascade one. It *was* nice. Now they remodeled it and it's a lot nicer, although the ersatz village facade is lame. I like the Knapp's corners one better, though. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids —Steve Bliss
     (...) Larry, There is no direct path from your house to *anywhere*. Darn weird Ada roads. Steve (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids —Steve Bliss
   (...) The Knapp's Corner Meijer feels kinda, well, antiseptic. Give it a few years. They also didn't have any SW2000 sets, nor many 2000 sets of any kind. Maybe they got cleaned out by those wealthy Forest Rockhillford-ites. The Cascade Meijer had a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)