 Marketplace / Shopping / 1666
  Re: LEGO 4548 Train Controller for less than $15 shipped!

i couldnt get it to work. it said sorry coupon cannot be combined with other promotions. it didnt tell me until i was ready to send my order with everything all filled out. the price for one converter shipped is $24.24. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

carsten sorensen wrote in message ... (...) other (...) Hmmm ... worked for me, my Dad, one of my co-workers, and a former co-worker. Maybe something got flagged and they fixed it since at $19.99, the controller was about half off. Mike - (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) It probably was a glitch which got fixed. In the stores, the controller is 50% off if purchased with a train set. They may have originally not correctly programmed that into the system. Frank (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)