 Marketplace / Shopping / 1667
Re: LEGO 4548 Train Controller for less than $15 shipped!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 05:01:07 GMT

carsten sorensen wrote in message ...
i couldnt get it to work. it said sorry coupon cannot be combined with • other
promotions. it didnt tell me until i was ready to send my order with
everything all filled out. the price for one converter shipped is $24.24.

Hmmm ... worked for me, my Dad, one of my co-workers, and a former
co-worker.  Maybe something got flagged and they fixed it since at $19.99,
the controller was about half off.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh