 Marketplace / Shopping / 1666
Re: LEGO 4548 Train Controller for less than $15 shipped!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 04:57:27 GMT

i couldnt get it to work. it said sorry coupon cannot be combined with other
promotions. it didnt tell me until i was ready to send my order with
everything all filled out. the price for one converter shipped is $24.24.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:
Right now you can buy the LEGO 4548 train controller for $20 from
Zany-Brainy's web site.  There is also a way to get $10 off your order so
you can get the controller for $14.24 shipped from Zany-Brainy.  To do this,
go to:  http://www.zanybrainy.com/

Enter "79249" into the item search box near the top of the page.  You should
end up with one result, the LEGO 4548 Speed Regulator.

Add it to your shopping cart.  When you go to the check out, there is a
entry box for coupons, enter "ZBFRIEND" in the field and click the update
button.  You should see a $10 credit applied to your cart.  Proceed through
the checkout and you should end up with the controller for $14.24 when using
standard shipping.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh