 Marketplace / Shopping / 1619
  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

I received two of my four orders yesterday. They were complete as ordered (10 Speeder Bikes and 10 Lightsaber Duel). I received the confirmation e-mails on these sets TODAY. I think that they are running just a *BIT* behind. I'm still waiting on the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote in message news:FM5ItA.HFw@lugnet.com... (...) Just curious, but what do you do with 10 Lightsaber duels? Is there some piece in that set you were hunting for? (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) I don't know why Troy got them but I think it would be worth it just for the Figs. Both of them make great generic Figs (peasants) in a Castle setting, of course you need to change Mauls head but thats about it. There are also a couple of nice (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) I haven't figured that out yet! But at the price they were gotten for, it really doesn't matter much. The figs will probably be sold off on eBay and should more then covert he cost of the sets. Then I can figure out what I want to do with the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)