 Marketplace / Shopping / 1603
  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

Hi Folks .... The correct number is : 703.490.1335... heehe I dailed the other number and this guys answers ... .said it was the Women's Detention center and did I want to speak to the warden... LOL... not sure if He was talking about his Wife or (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!)

Does anyone know if the LEGO Outlet still has the Black Thunder Model Team set? Even though it is supposedly still part of the product line for 99, the only place that seems to carry it anymore is S@H. By any chance, are they clearing out old stock (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Lego Mug with your name on it?! Crap, I wish I'd known. Open offer for any Knoxville Lego people - if you're gonna make an order check with me first - I know I want a mug with Mike on it - I'll split shipping costs with you. Might want some (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) The mugs are alright, I got one for my birthday this past summer and I've seen them at the LIC in the MOA for most of the summer. They are covered in pictures of a variety of minifigs from various themes. Mike (no "that" one, another one) :^) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Oh. I'd never seen them and I was picturing bricks instead of minifigs. Oh well, gotta have one anyway. Thanks for the info. (...) Did you beat me out on those 6009's today? Ought to be ashamed of yourself, beating a sick man... <not> (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

What's the deal with the free backpack? I see that mentioned in reference to the Outlet Store. (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!)

The Black Thunder wasn't part of the 1999 product line, at least it wasn't in the dealers' catalog according to another AFOL who works at a local toy store. Strange that it only had a one-year run, and quite disappointing given the great parts (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) You get a free backpack (retail is like $5) with a $25 purchase. (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Postal Rumblings

Okay, I might panic soon. S@H told me last night that they finally ran out of 6090, but mine was shipped the day after Thanksgiving to my PO box (they confirmed that they sent it). But my post office has not gotten it (?) even though it was priority (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!)

(...) Hi Ray, Yes they have them at a discount. Buffy mentioned they are in stock . I dont recall the exact retail but it was less than s@H John (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Postal Rumblings

I would panic about Saturday and call S@H and ask them what they can do about tracing it or not. Mail gets a little slow about this time of year. Should be interesting to see what happens if this eBusiness thing takes off. Shipping should become an (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

John Morgan wrote in message ... (...) Team (...) They are $33 each. A good deal IMHO! Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!)

(...) I just got mine! Unfortunately you have to pay Virginia sales tax, but it still comes out to being about $35 per set if I have bought it in California with CA sales tax. Thanks for the pointers, everyone! --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Postal Rumblings

(...) That's just it, I did ask S@H all that, and it went regular postage with NO TRACKING NUMBER!!!! Priority mail sure, but no number. They said that if it does not arrive by Saturday that I sould call again on Monday and (since 6090 is GONE and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999 01:57:39 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) wrote: snip! (...) Ya that's me alright, with a few exceptions I have no castle figs older than Dragon Masters (ok about 12 or so some Black Falcons and a few Crusaders and two (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Postal Rumblings

(...) I ordered 6090 from S@H on the 19th and got it on the 30th,UPS. Dan (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)