 Marketplace / Shopping / 152
    Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update) —Mike Stanley
   (...) Interesting is one word to describe it. :) Jealous is one word to describe how I feel about US S@H not doing that. (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update) —Steve Bliss
     (...) But this year's US phone specials have (generally) been so weak, what difference does it make? I wonder how many of the sellouts are more due to large-volume purchases rather than low inventory levels or many small-volume sales? Steve (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update) —Mike Stanley
     (...) Well, they certainly seem week, but I wonder how much of that is due to the fact that most of the sets they have to clear out are weak? I bought a ton of 6078 Royal Drawbridges last year, in addition to a ton of 6046 Hemlock Strongholds. I (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update) —Steve Bliss
     (...) It seems like there aren't as many sets on special each week, and more of the specials are 25% discount instead of 50%. (...) As a buyer, it doesn't matter. But it *should* matter to the seller. If it turns out that large-volume buyers are (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update) —Gail Meagher
   (...) Considering that this is only the third week that we have gotten specials in Canada, and they seem to only have two sets available at any one time, I think we Canucks can still be jealous of S@H US. I figure S@H Canada is still working the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)