 Marketplace / Shopping / 1440
    Re: LEGO books for "FREE" —Paul Davidson
   Ugh, Canadian shoppers have to use the canada.buy.com service, which only offers $15.00 Cdn ($10.00 US) for free and only sells computer stuff. Like I can get anything for my computer for that. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO books for "FREE" —Richard Franks
   (...) Heh, I noticed the same thing after filling out the form and having it slowly dawn upon me that I couldn't get them to mail to Canada. My fault for living in the UK I suppose, which has *nothing* like these offers. Still, with $15 Cdn, you can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)