 Marketplace / Shopping / 1329
  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ... (...) no (...) The only trouble I had was that the salesperson said that the catalog code I gave did not qualify. I didn't point out that the catalog I was using had the announcement for the sale because she said (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

(...) I (...) I didn't even have a catalog. I told the guy I got the notice off the newsgroups. I even told him that I NEVER had a catalog, that I just download them off the web. (this led to a brief discussion about my ISDN line, and how the poor (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)