 Marketplace / Shopping / 12582
  Re: Shop at Home Shipping Rates

(...) For some of us the rate change was a double whammy: they also began charging sales tax in states with corporate Lego stores. Shipping vs. sales tax used to be something of a wash, but now they are both there. It makes me more inclined to buy (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home Shipping Rates

(...) I was greatly disappointed when I recently stopped by my local Toys 'R' Us and discovered their prices on LEGO sets. Some sets were at retail; certainly none were below, and a good many were above, some by as much as 40%. Examples: Big Gray (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)