 Marketplace / Shopping / 12564
Re: K-mart One Day Sale - Set 4423 LEGO Creator Handy Box for 12.50
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:19:26 GMT

Ed & All,

Looks like the MSRP was $15, not $25, and there's a limit of 2 per.

Right. K-marts price is 24.99, marked down half off to 12.49, but it is a couple
of dollars off, and a good selection of bricks and.... more bricks.
I didn't see the limit of 2 there until I went into the store.

There were 3 left in the Plymouth, Indiana K-Mart, so I got two. I might go back
after work and see if they restocked or go to the Warsaw one.

Scott S.