 Marketplace / Shopping / 12562
Re: K-mart One Day Sale - Set 4423 LEGO Creator Handy Box for 12.50
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:25:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:
I have not seen this posted here, so I will do so now - K-Mart is having those
one day sales again, and they have this set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4423

for half off, from 24.99 to 12.50 or so today only. It is a good selection of
bricks, so I will be picking up a couple at least.

This looks like a nice set, and thanks for the heads-up.  I was wondering,
though if this is the right set number?  I was in a LEGO retail store just
yesterday, and an employee showed me this set on lego.com (or perhaps S@H) with
a list price of $15, which agrees with the info on the LUGNET set inventory page
you have linked.  (Unfortunately, it was out-of-stock online or I might have
ordered a couple already.)

In any case, it looks like some good brick for the buck, and still a better deal
even if the original K-Mart price was somewhat(!) inflated.