 Marketplace / Shopping / 12561
Re: K-mart One Day Sale - Set 4423 LEGO Creator Handy Box for 12.50
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:
To All,

I have not seen this posted here, so I will do so now - K-Mart is having those
one day sales again, and they have this set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4423

for half off, from 24.99 to 12.50 or so today only. It is a good selection of
bricks, so I will be picking up a couple at least.

Scott S.
--
President, Michiana-LUG/LTC
http://www.michiana-lug.org

Looks like the MSRP was $15, not $25, and there's a limit of 2 per.
Ed