 Marketplace / Shopping / 12379
  Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA

I will be in the Potomac Mills area this weekend and I might be able to stop by the LEGO store there. How is the Pick-a-Brick selection there? In particular I'm looking for gray, dark gray and brown bricks (old or new colors) in 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6 (...) (18 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA

(...) Bryan, You caught me in a great mood. I phoned the store and asked about inventory since you are visiting this weekend from out of town. The Potomac Mills store has the following: 1x4 in dark gray another bin that has brown in a very limited (...) (18 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick a Brick - Potomac Mills, VA

Clifton, Thank you for checking on availability. I ultimately did not make it to the Tyson's Corner store this weekend. We were going to go on Monday, but our family event in Arlington ran late and DC traffic was a mess. Too bad I could not make (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)