 Marketplace / Shopping / 12370
    S@H & www.lego.com down? —Christopher Fenter
   [These see to be the appropriate places to post?] Is the whole of lego.com frazzled right now? Or is it just me? I've noticed it down for maintenance before but not usually for this long. I noticed yesterday evening that my S@H wishlist had vanished (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: S@H & www.lego.com down? —Christopher Fenter
     (...) lol ... sorry to reply to my own post, but I should have known that no sooner than I click on 'post' first time around that a page would go up confirming the site's down for maintenance, after several hours of 'error - page not found' ... I (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: S@H & www.lego.com down? —Gregory J. Overkamp
     (...) Yes, the site is currently down for maintenance it seems. They usually do this late at night, so doing it Friday afternoon seems odd unless something happened... (18 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: S@H & www.lego.com down? —Christopher Fenter
     (...) Thanks for confirming that it's not just me! :) I think it likely that 'something happened' given that it was already down for several hours before this splash screen went up, together with the site misbehaving yesterday, and the timing of (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: S@H & www.lego.com down? —Clifton D. Chambers
   (...) I was on the site earlier today before 2:00 PM eastern times. I placed several things in my cart and then moved them to my wish list. I then started searching other LEGO foreign sites to see what was available outside the U.S. While shifting (...) (18 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)