 Marketplace / Shopping / 12321
  Re: What happened to Harry Potter

(...) I was starting to worry for Lego. Almost nobody in Milwaukee is showing much Lego this Christmas except Toys R Us. Wal-Mart, very narrow range, Target, bare shelves, Kohl's, Clikits. It makes it look like they are dropping Lego from retail. It (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: What happened to Harry Potter

(...) I HOPE that LEGO is actually doing well this season. I have a feeling that they aren't though, and that they seriously under-estimated demand and now do not have the production capacity to play catch-up quickly enough. I also hope that quality (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)