 Marketplace / Shopping / 12260
  TRU finds in Toronto aka Vikings spotted!

Went to my local (Thornhill) TRU after first day of Hobby Show 2005 (and wasting one hour in traffic jams) in search of the famed second run of 4679. Got one only this time because they are so predictable this time around. But this time the UPC is (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TRU finds in Toronto aka Vikings spotted!

Hi! What does IIRC mean? I scanned this set at TRU in Kitchener yesterday and it was at full retail of $129 Cdn. I certainly would pick one up for $90. Bob (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TRU finds in Toronto aka Vikings spotted!

(...) IIRC I think it is the acronym for "If I Recall Correctly." Chris (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)