 Marketplace / Shopping / 12121
  8455 Backhoe possibly available at S@H

(Hi, my first Lugnet post here...) I just noticed today that the 8455 Backhoe Loader was available on S@H today. I placed an order for one, and afterwards I saw that its item listing now says "Call to check product availability". Not sure if I got (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8455 Backhoe possibly available at S@H

I don't know what anyone else gets in other countries, but in Australia, it's listed as "Sorry, item is not available in this country." And having seen 8455 around for some two years prior to when it went on special and then was unavailable, I can (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8455 Backhoe possibly available at S@H

(...) Thanks Geoffrey for the reply. Sorry, this was in the US. After my posting, I saw 8455 switch from "Call to check product availability" to available for a little bit, and then it switched back to "Call..." again. Today it's back to its normal (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)