 Marketplace / Shopping / 12042
12041  |  12043
Subject:
Target sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:21:17 GMT

Hi all,

Any idea how long it takes for Target to roll out their post-Christmas sales?  I
went to one Target after work last Friday and it looked like a bomb had hit.  I
had obviously just missed it--people were digging through the few remaining
items and there was almost no LEGO on the shelves.  OTOH, I stopped by the two
other local Targets and the aisles were fully stocked, including sets like
Spiderman 2 and Harry Potter that were out since this summer, so they obviously
have not yet had their sales.  Any idea what sort of time frame I should be
expecting?

Bruce