 Marketplace / Shopping / 1174
  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote: (sorry for not removing .uk before now) (...) I agree. I just see the end result as being no different than if I had one shipped to work. But that's the funny thing about morals - we bend ourselves around (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) I have no idea. I'd happily split hairs with you on this but we've gone below the power of my scope to resolve, hairsizewise... :-) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) You mean you can't come to a resolution, or are you simply not focused enough? James (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) Wouldn't this depend on the type of roommate situation? I'd say, if the only thing they have in common is the address, than sure, separate households. If they have a private room in the house, but share living quarters, then they're not. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)