 Marketplace / Shopping / 11628
  Bellevue Store PaB selection

Hi! I have a chance to get stuff I need from the Bellevue store in Washington. Can someone let me know what is available out there especially in the PaB? I know there is an effort to list the PaB availability in each store. If someone can point me (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bellevue Store PaB selection

(...) Not exactly formatted, but here is what I picked up last week: size brick p/n 1 x 2 trans blue brick 3004 1 x 3 red 33 slope 4286 1 x 3 black 33 slope 4286 1 x 4 x 3 white window 3853 1 x 4 x 2 black picket fence 33303 1 x 4 x 5 green door (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bellevue Store PaB selection

The Bellevue PAB has received some new stuff in. I didn't have a chance to write it all down, but it seemed to be mostly technic beams in various sizes. I did notice 2x6 tan plate, and 2x4 lt yellow brick. The most distressing thing was a comment by (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)