 Marketplace / Shopping / 11551
  NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bionicle

Was just At Legoland CA yesterday and they have LOTS of new sets! The list includes LOTS of new designer sets (very cool looking sets) New Bionicle Sets New Knights Kingdom sets (Both the large fig versions and two minifig sets - I will post more on (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bionicle

(...) Here are some pics that I meant to post before: (URL) P (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bioni

(...) I was there yesterday myself. The wife and sister-in-law and I had to check out the tent sale. Also new (to me anyway) were the new Alpha Team sets. I picked up the snow mobile/helicopter set and was pleasantly surprised. I bought the (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)