 Marketplace / Shopping / 11448
Re: LIC Anaheim (Disneyland) has new HP castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 04:13:35 GMT

Need a Band-Aid?  She's yer lady.  :o)

Does it have Mickey Mouse on it? With as much as my two year old falls down we
may need a supply of them lol.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

But of course!  I think it'd be criminal to distribute them without D-land toon
characters.

Gets our whole troop in for free, and it's mostly kick back for her so she's
determined to hang on to it as a small side job.

When I go, I wear LEGOLAND gear, just to be friendly.  My LL Masterbuilder
Finalist sweatshirt stands out like a sore thumb.
:D