 Marketplace / Shopping / 11445
Re: LIC Anaheim (Disneyland) has new HP castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:35:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Hamilton wrote:
I picked up 2 copies myself - very cool.

Only HP Castle?  Other new HP in stock as well?  And did it look like enough to
meet demand beyond Saturday shoppers?  I was hoping there'd be enough for a
Saturday afternoon trip, as the wife is working inside the park that night.

Need a Band-Aid?  She's yer lady.  :o)