 Marketplace / Shopping / 11449
11448  |  11450
Subject:
Wal Mart in Southern California received all Spider Man vs Ock sets this weekend.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:27:33 GMT

Yep.
All 5 new mini sets were in stock at my 24 hour Rancho Cucamonga Wal Mart.
They also had the Jack Stone scale sets, two counted.
I am looking forward to them all, they look promising and fun.  Parts include
the newer color changes and the pale flesh tone mini-figures, in case you were
wondering.  Gotta start adding in new colors to my collection sometime I
suppose.  And I have not gone Town Theme in a long time...
Prices are standard:
4853  Spider-Man's Street Chase @ $9.98
4854  Doc Ock's Bank Robbery @ $19.98
4855  Spider-Man's Train Rescue @ $29.98
4856  Doc Ock's Hideout @ $49.98
4857  Doc Ock's Fusion Lab @ $19.98

I bought all of those sets above, Town fodder you know. ;)

4858  Doc Ock's Crime Spree @ $14.98
4860  Doc Ock's Cafe Attack @ $29.98

Not purchased, but they do look good for younger builders, certainly better and
more usefull than numerous Playskool and ToyBiz offerings.  If you are 3 to 5,
or know someone who is they look bankable.

Play Well!