 Marketplace / Shopping / 11044
Re: TRU USA BOGO 50 starts Sunday December 14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:30:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders wrote:

   o (apparently) the ad should have said “Does not include Clikits, 2004 World City or 2004 Star Wars”. I did not have any problems with a few (pre-2004) Star Wars sets.

Darn, they wouldn’t give me the discount on the two very thrashed but already very discounted

    7184 Trade Federation MTT™
466 elements, 7 figures, US$50, 2000
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Episode I

sets that suddenly turned up on the shelves. Of course, I didn’t really mind! :-)

I am hearing that LEGO reps are MUCH more active in working the stores than anytime recently. The reps may (most likely are) responsible for this stuff finally getting out on the shelves.

Ray