 Marketplace / Shopping / 11040
Re: TRU USA BOGO 50 starts Sunday December 14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:58:53 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Salm wrote:
A look at Sunday's newspaper insert for Toys R Us, USA indicates that • ALL Lego
items are on sale as a Buy-One-Get-One-50 Percent OFF promotion.  That • is a 25
percent discount from regular retail price.

OOPS!!  I forgot to read the fine print......

"DOES NOT APPLY TO LEGO CLICKITS, NEW 2004 WORLD CITY OR STAR WARS."

Even so, the Lego selection at most TRU stores should provide plenty of
excellent choices for Lego at moderate discount.  Be sure to check for any
clearance Lego items at the front of the stores near Seasonal items, too!!

____

I found two copies of 4535 at my local TRU and picked them up.  They were
really dusty so they have been hiding somewhere.  At $75 each, they are a
pretty good deal.  I passed on everything else though.  I think I have spent
too much this month anyway and we haven't even gotten to Target clearance
season!

Mike - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com