 Marketplace / Shopping / 10987
Re: Menorah set at Solomon pond mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 02:29:11 GMT

I'm glad that someone took it upon themselves to do this.  I was just
wondering to myself earlier today (my brother had gotten all the seasonal
sets to give to my mom) why LEGO didn't make items for some of the other
"seasonal" happenings.  And it can't be because it's religious, because they
made an angel.  I bet they just didn't think of it is all.

Perhaps something for them to think about for next year's offerings...

Troy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Szklennik
  Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping,lugnet.build.sculpture,lugnet.fun.holiday
  Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 6:52 PM
  Subject: Menorah set at Solomon pond mall

  I went to the Lego Store in Solomon pond mall this past weekend, & got a
few
  sets, & with my purchase of over $75, got a FRE pick a brick cup i got to
fill.
  anyways, at the counter, the employees had used some of the pieces from
their
  PAB linup to make Menorah kits they sold for $6.99 (b4 tax.) it didn't
come with
  instructions so i built what i remembered when i got home with my set;
pics:

  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/Menorah/menorah1.jpg

  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/Menorah/menorah2.jpg

  notes for clarity:  the candlesticks are 2x2x1 trans blue bricks (stack of
5
  high) & they sit upon 2x2x1 (large) yellow flower blossom brick.

  Jeff