 Marketplace / Shopping / 10985
10984  |  10986
Subject:
Menorah set at Solomon pond mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:52:58 GMT

I went to the Lego Store in Solomon pond mall this past weekend, & got a few
sets, & with my purchase of over $75, got a FRE pick a brick cup i got to fill.
anyways, at the counter, the employees had used some of the pieces from their
PAB linup to make Menorah kits they sold for $6.99 (b4 tax.) it didn't come with
instructions so i built what i remembered when i got home with my set; pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/Menorah/menorah1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/Menorah/menorah2.jpg

notes for clarity:  the candlesticks are 2x2x1 trans blue bricks (stack of 5
high) & they sit upon 2x2x1 (large) yellow flower blossom brick.

Jeff