 Marketplace / Shopping / 10981
Re: Wal-Mart Earlybird Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:41:36 GMT

"R2DM" <lego@r2dm.com> wrote in message news:HozCro.18p1@lugnet.com...
We did not get the ad in our paper today. Can someone tell me if there are
early morning sales on DVD players, boys clothes, or video games • (consoles)?

--
Rosemary Regner, PE

6am - 11am

* Apex DVD/CD player - $29.87
*Nintendo GameCube w/Zelda Collector's Edition and disc carrying case -
$79.44
*Boys' Athletic Works printed fleece pullover: sizes 4-18 - $5.00
*Boys' Rustler basic jeans: sizes 4-18H - $6.88
*Boys' Rustler carpenter jeans: sizes 4-16H - $6.88

Rob