 Marketplace / Shopping / 10980
Re: Wal-Mart Earlybird Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:24:18 GMT

We did not get the ad in our paper today. Can someone tell me if there are
early morning sales on DVD players, boys clothes, or video games (consoles)?

--
Rosemary Regner, PE
R Squared Digital Media
"Steven Zeigler" <srz2k@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Has anyone heard anything about Lego on Wal-Mart's earlybird sales for day • after
Thanksgiving sales?  They almost always run something!

Thanks!