 Marketplace / Shopping / 10972
Re: Wal-Mart Earlybird Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steven Zeigler wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Lego on Wal-Mart's earlybird sales for day after
Thanksgiving sales?  They almost always run something!

Thanks!

I saw a WM ad (for this Friday). There was no LEGO showing in the ad. Keep in
mind, that the ad I saw may not be nationwide, but may be regional, so some
regions may have something. Also keep in mind that individual stores may run
in-store specials. But in this area (north Fla), it appears to be less than what
I have seen in the past. First year I can remember without a Lego set being part
of the 'Door Buster'.

Ray