 Marketplace / Shopping / 10788
Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:28:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh wrote:

Now we haven't had a good LUGNET BBQ debate in a while!  I really like
Memphis BBQ.  In the early to mid 90's I had a customer in Memphis and I
always made it a point to stay downtown so I could have dinner at the
Rendevous (sp?).  Memphis dry rub BBQ is good but it isn't as good as
Eastern North Carolina BBQ!

Mike

Hey, keep your regional fighting in the .loc groups where it belongs - and NOT
in the CA group! We don't care about all y'all's lack of technology.

Besides, Oakland BBQ rocks any other off the plate!

Come out here and try some Everett & Jones or Flint's

Paul Sinasohn