 Local / United States / Illinois / 319
Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:47:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Julie Krenz wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.il, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.il, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
Does anybody know when the new wave of USA Lego stores are going to open?
This is the list of new stores as I know it:

Solomon Pond Mall, MA - MA - Marlborough

Paramus Park, NJ - NJ - Paramus

Northbrook Court, IL - IL-Northbrook

Glendale Galleria, CA - CA-Glendale

Burlington Mall, MA - MA-Burlington

Palisades Center, NY - NY-Nyack

Woodfield Mall, IL - IL-Schaumburg

This is the correct list. I'm not sure on dates (they are still working on
the final dates), but will share them as soon as I get them. ¬¬
Jake¬
---
¬Jake McKee¬
Community Liason¬
LEGO Community Development (LCD)

Can you tell us if these are seasonal stores?

Woodfield had a shop last year - full retail :(  but it was only open around
the holiday shopping season, if I recall correctly.

It was neat seeing the novelty items...pencil cases and stuff.

According to the people I've spoken to who work there, the LEGO stores are
permanent retail outlets.  In case you missed these, here are some pictures of
the store in Marlboro, MA:

I have heard that the store in Burlington, MA is set to open today.  I will pay
a visit and snap some photos if I am able to get over there today.

- Chris.