 Local / United States / Illinois / 287
Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Paul Janssen wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.il, Jake McKee wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.il, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   Does anybody know when the new wave of USA Lego stores are going to open? This is the list of new stores as I know it:

Solomon Pond Mall, MA - MA - Marlborough

Paramus Park, NJ - NJ - Paramus

Northbrook Court, IL - IL-Northbrook

Glendale Galleria, CA - CA-Glendale

Burlington Mall, MA - MA-Burlington

Palisades Center, NY - NY-Nyack

Woodfield Mall, IL - IL-Schaumburg

what? no Easton Town Center, Columbus OH ?! A top Mall with a top consumer market, well, maybe next round.....

Columbus? Bah, Cleveland’s the place to go! They’re even building a brand new upscale shopping center not 5 minutes from my house. I’m telling you, that would be a great place to put a Lego store :)

Adrian