 Marketplace / Shopping / 10666
10665  |  10667
Subject:
Availability of the "Not Available" sets....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:27:54 GMT

Hello, I was just reviewing the new catalog and trying to determine what sets to
purchase.  I'm keying on the sets marked "Not Available in any store" at the
moment.  And I thought I'd ask the general shopping populace how often one can
expect to find these sets in stores.  Maybe I am mistaken, however, I am fairly
certain I have seen previous "Not Available" sets on store shelves.  Or am I
just wrong on "this one"? :)