 Marketplace / Shopping / 10637
Re: Target Clearance: Gringott's $7!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:35:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Roy Gal wrote:
The Gringott's
actually scanned at $0.00 - always a good sign :)

My understanding of Target policy is that when the product scans at $0.00, they
are supposed to charge the last price on record. The easiest way to find someone
who can mark the price for you is to go to the women's fitting rooms. The
employee there has a scanner and a printer, and will print up a sticker with the
correct price for you.

Happy Shopping.

Rick Clark