 Marketplace / Shopping / 10380
  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

(...) I'm losing the same three, although Valdosta is a 75 mile trip for me. The thing about K-Mart is....everything. I can't remember the last time I actually bought something there. I go once every blue moon thinking that MAYBE I'll find something (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

(...) I'd be sad to see K-Mart go. I've purchased quite a bit of stuff at their BOGOs. I agree that they're pretty messy at times, but sometimes that just means interesting finds (I found an Exploriens set at my neighborhood K-Mart last week - I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)