 Marketplace / Shopping / 10206
    Re: 4561 Railway Express $67 at Sam's Club —Clifton D. Chambers
   Thanks for the advise. I was not asking anyone to purchase the set for me this time around. A number of my co-workers even searched for the set when they found out I was interested in getting the set for Christmas. (I am not a member of Sam's Club). (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 4561 Railway Express $67 at Sam's Club —David W. Speck
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Clifton D. Chambers writes: ... (...) FYI to anyone else considering it, this is not a one-day sale. These sets will remain until sold out, at least that's how they normally operate. There are still 20+ sets in the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)