 Marketplace / Shopping / 10186
Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 4 - Dec 10, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:10:15 GMT

Paul,

The Kohl's near me had an "Alpha Team" bundle that had that set in it.

Bob

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Ferguson writes:
Well rats.  At 9:15 EST they told me they wouldn't have a new
list this week -- due to holiday order volume (reaonable enough) --
and now the 6771's are all gone. And I missed them last summer when
Target cleared them out, too!  :(

[snip]